Sunday, June 17, 2012

QUILT FINISHED!!!!

This is SO exciting!  I sent two quilts out to Tomme Fent, a long arm quilter from our guild - she does FABULOUS work and they came back just stunning!  It costs a few pennies, but it is worth it.

This is the finished product - I orginally called it Confetti Cats, but perhaps, now I will call it Delia's Cats since she is going to get the quilt at the new baby's shower.  I think she will love it.  It should go with anything they put in her room, since they were talking about changing colors and styles.  It's probably a bit "modern" for Nicki, but hey, she can toss it in the corner to make a house for all I care.  It's Delia's quilt.
The quilting is a flower design and in neon pink.  Looks great on the front AND the back!

Kind of hard to see, but it really is awesome.  I plan to show it at our guild show in August!




No comments: