So since the last post, I have quilted the two Turning 20 quilts, finished 6 charity baby quits, made 75-80 knitted hats, made backings and cut battings for every quilt top I've finished and even repaired a wall hanging that john bought at the snowmobile convention this year.
Not bad. I can actually SEE progress in the "finished UFO" arena.
I am in process of marking another quilt top to take to Marcia's, hopefully over spring break. It's the Lover's Knot quilt top I did, who knows how many years ago.I am going to try doing some motifs this time, rather than free motion. A bit edgy for me. Lots of stopping and starting on the triangle parts. Also have three charity quilts to quilt on the home machine.
I am in hopes of getting at least half of the quilt tops quilted this year - a combination of going to Marcia's and sending them out. I am hoping to send one out during spring break. I want to try the gal in Troutdale. I know it was cost a bit of coin - these aren't the small quilts - so I have to be a bit fussy about when and how many.
It's really nice to finish some things - it makes me feel like I could actually shop a little for fabric one of these days.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment