Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Busy-iness

Whew. I am really on a roll with the holidays coming up - so far, I've finished 6 pillowcases and 5 sets of "bottoms" for the grandkids for gifts. Working on purses for the adult girls and Savanah now. Need to hit JoAnn's for a couple of items to finish things this weekend. Also have several tablerunners done. Have a couple more to do and that's the end.

I am determined to be finished with shopping this month. We will no doubt do the holidays early (yippee) so I have to have it together. I feel pretty good. Once we get done with Thanksgiving, I will be home free.

OK - so this doesn't really affect the pile of unfinished quilts, but it is on the list of completed projects. I am going to take a quilt to the long arm later this month and I don't care when it gets done. At least, that will be one I know will get finished.

No comments: