Friday I am going to a class that should get me past my "fear of quilting." I don't know why I don't like it - I enjoy hand quilting immensely. It's the machine quilting that drives me nuts. It is a simple concept, I can do it pretty well with practice and if I set things up right, I can manage a twin size pretty easy. The big quilts are impossible and I haven't tried a double yet, s it's an unknown. I do have the quilt in sections book by Marti Mitchell, so it seems reasonable that I should be able to do a double size if I tried.
My goal is to gt at least 2 or 3 small quilts marked and ideas for the rest. Then I need to actually quilt them. If I get the backings done, it would set me up to not have an excuse. At least that's my theory. It isn't like I am quilting anything this month...... even when I am ready to go, it isn't happening. Wonder why????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment