Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guild Retreat March 2010

Our guild went to Suttle Lake Methodist Church Camp this past weekend to sew and have a great time. I took several things to work on and managed to finish 3 of 4! Of course the first one was nearly finished - it was the Crossing Paths scrap top that simply needed the last few rows attached to each other. Then I made a cloth book for Delia for her baptism next weekend. The organizers bought hot/cold mugs for all of us that you can put a cloth insert in to personalize it, so I also made a strip type insert for my mug. That was all in the first evening!

Saturday, I worked on a wall hanging gift for my outgoing boss. It's all done and everyone loved it! Took two walks in the sunshine too. That evening, I started on a red-white-blue scrap quilt. I had a pattern, but when I started laying it out, it was lame. I decided to make more of the pieces blocks (they were supposed to alternate with plain squares) and just use those to make the quilt. It is going to look fabulous when I get it done.

Photos when I get them transferred.

No comments: