Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bento Box Quilting

Yahoo!

I have the entire center of my Christmas Bento quilted - now for the stictch in the ditch around the borders. I figure I can finish that tomorrow in about an hour or so. Then if I can decide what to use for a binding, I'll get that on so I will have some hand sewing to do. Of course, it was much easier without my little friend. He managed to take a nap for most of the time I was working, but when he woke up, he decided it was time for some attention. I ended up quitting, as he refused to stay off the quilt.















I am feeling very good about what I've accomplished this winter break. Now, I need to keep up the momentum during the rest of the school year. I liked the comment about when I can't sleep (which is more often than not) to get up and sew for 15 minutes or so. I am determined to finish the majority of my UFO's during the first half of the year. Pretty ambitious, but I CAN do it!

No comments: