So I am really frustrated. I haven't had time to sew for over 2 weeks. Not home on the weekends, evening meetings and feeling guilty if I hide in the sewing room and not spending time with John. The borders for the Country Roads quilt have been cut for 2 weeks and are still draped over the iron board. The idea was to get stuff DONE!!!!
I have to schedule 15 minutes per day no matter what! That would give me nearly 2 hours of sewing time per week. I can do this!!!! I CAN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Recently I was trying to deal with a change in sleeping habits that left me awake 1 - 1-1/2 hours earlier every day. I was staying in bed, reading the paper. Then a friend mentioned that she and her visiting sister got up as soon as they awoke every morning and went straight to the sewing machines and sewed until breakfast. Hummmm, what a better use of my time than lying in bed reading the paper!
Now, I don't know your schedule, you may already get up early and do your chores, but if not, perhaps you can squeeze in 1/2 hr here and there before breakfast!
Post a Comment